February 19, 2021
Been working on the 64'Gasser, finally to the point it looks like a car again. I have the rear chassis narrowed and I moved the rear axle 15 inches forward, I cut off the front of the frame and stubbed it out for a straight front axle.
I moved the front axle centerline 10 inches so it has a pretty good rake to the chassis, I like it.
I am the second attempt at a tilt front end, it works, but I am not satisfied with how it moves so I am sorting it out still.
In the meantime I have set up a YouTube channel for ShearerSpeed, I have put a YouTube link on the Links page as well as on the banner at the bottom of the page. I will be posting video on a weekly basis of what I am working on in my shop, so tune in and subscribe to the channel to be notified of new videos.
That is pretty well it for now, just working in the shop until racing resumes for the team, hopefully it is this year.